Office of Institutional Research, 1993-2004 | Brandeis University
By Lisa C. Long and Karen Adler Abramson
Extent: 0.5 Linear Feet
Arrangement: Arranged in one series: 1. Reports, 1993-2004. The materials are organized chronologically. For more information about each series, please consult the series descriptions in the box and folder listing.
Date Acquired: 06/22/0000. More info below under Accruals.
This collection contains institutional research results either written by Brandeis staff or commissioned from outside research funds. The files includes both final results and raw data on topics such as faculty and staff recruitment, affirmative action, student satisfaction, student housing and health services, and student enrollment.
Access Restrictions: Access to the collection is in accordance wtih the policies of the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University. Please contact the department for more information.
Use Restrictions: Requests to reproduce or publish material from the collection should be directed to the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections Department, Brandeis University.
Other Note: Addenda to this collection may not be listed in the finding aid, but may be available for research use. Please contact us for more information.
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Folder 1: Study of Issues Related to Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement of Brandeis Faculty and Administrators: Executive summary--J.Howard Associates, 1993
- Folder 2: Study of Issues Related to Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement of Brandeis Faculty and Administrators: Final report--Appendix Volume I, Faculty tables, J.Howard Associates, 1993
- Folder 3: Study of Educational Values and Preferences of Brandeis University Recruitment Constituencies: Kane, Parsons, and Associates, Inc., 1994
- Folder 4: Selected findings from the 1995 Senior Study, 1995
- Folder 5: Self-Study Narrative, 1996
- Folder 6: Student Health Services request for proposals, 1998
- Folder 7: Graduate Student survey, 1999
- Folder 8: Memoranda, 1999
- Folder 9: An Enrollment Management Opportunity Analysis: Maquire Associates, Inc., 1999
- Folder 10: Enrollment Related Trends: Benchmarking study--Maquire Associates, Inc., 1999
- Folder 11: First Year Student survey, 1999
- Folder 12: Moving Brandeis Forward: U.S. News and World Report ranking issues and strategy, 1999
- Folder 13: 1999 Senior Survey: Student Satisfaction with Brandeis University, 1999
- Folder 14: Undergraduate Student Housing Upgrade Study: Phase I recommendations--Biddish Hier Limited, 1999
- Folder 15: Institutional Priorities survey, 2004